Shree Shri Sampoorna Yantra Energized 24k Gold Plated Shri Maha Yantra
Shree Shri Sampoorna Yantra Energized 24k Gold Plated Shri Maha YantraTake a look at this Brand New Energized 24K Gold Plated Sampoorna Shree Yantra - it’s a Powerful combination of 12 different Yantra in one.
ABOUT SAMPOORNA SHREE MAHAYANTRA :-
This is one of the most pure and powerful Sri Yantras which is also called Mahalaxmi Yantra. Mahalaxmi Yantra is the Goddess of wealth and prosperity and it is placed where yantra is established and worshipped. Sriyantra is used in the context of meditation and worship as visual aid to concetration of the mind leading to realization of abstract principle which is the inner meaning of the visible representation. A Sri Yantra is the sound vibration of the cosmic Om seen as a visual diagram.
The following yantras are included in this SAMPURNA SHREE MAHAYANTRA :-
1. Shree Shri Yantra (Centre)
2. Sri Kuber Yantra
3. Kanakdhara Yantra
4. Vyapar Vriddhi Yantra
5. Surya Yantra
6. Sri Vastu Maha Yantram
7. Navgrah Yantra
8. Vaastu Dosh Nivaran Yantra
9. Shree Vastu MahaYantra
10.Sampoorna Maha Laxmi Yantra
12.Laxmi Ganesh Yantra
By worshipping 'Sampoorn Shree Yantra' by proper method, one can remove stress, anxiety and other obstacles in life. It blesses the worshipper with fame, power, authority, financial gain professional success, peace and harmony.
Method to Use: Clean the yantra with holy water and fix it on the North - East direction of the house. It can also be kept at shop and Business places. The following mantra should be recited for Sampoorn Shree Yantra.
Procedures to be followed by you for ENERGIZING ( Pran Prathistha ) of Yantra :-
After puja of yantra it should be fixed/kept at the place of business or on the shop on Wednesday.
1. First purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame .
2. Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
3. Light the incense or diya. (It does not matter how many you light).
4. Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
5. Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of yantra and your ISHT God.
6. Take the water with any leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself
followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
7. Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all Sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.
Now chant the specific BEEJ MANTRA of the YANTRA at least nine times.
Beej Mantra for this Yantra :-
"Om Shreem Hreem Shreem Kamle Kamalalaye Praseed,Praseed, Shreem Hreem Shreem Om Mahalaxmaye Namah"
In the box you will get one Energized 24K Gold Plated Swiss made Shri Sampoorna Yantram.