Dr Reckeweg Germany R75 Labour Pains & Menstrual Cramps Homeopathic Medicine
Dysmenorrhoea. Cramping pains. Labour pains.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
The contained ingredients have an affinity to the female i.e. the reproductive organs, upon which the remedies act in such a way as to palliate the pain and to act as an antispasmodic.
Caulophyllum thalictroides: Fits of lower abdominal spasms.
Chamomilla: Oversensitive state.
Cimicifuga: Sudden flashlike, shooting pains in the lower abdominal region.
Cuprum aceticum: Severe dysmenorrhoea.
Magnesium phosphoricum: Dysmenorrhoea ameliorated by natural discharges such as onset of menses.
Viburnum opulus: Lower abdominal spasm extending in the thighs. Irregular menses.
- In severe pain and in labour pains: frequent administration of 10 drops in some water every ¼ to ½ hour
- As improvement sets in give 10-15 drops every 1-2 hours
- In dysmenorrhoea give 10-15 drops in some water 2-3 times a day over longer periods
- In menorrhagia and metrorrhagia: compare R28
- If spasms radiate to the entire abdomen give additionally R37
As per The Homœopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States and Indian Drugs and Cosmetics Act, the below medicines being patent can be safely taken for self limiting condition i.e. did not require medical diagnosis, prescription or monitoring and is non toxic. But it cannot be treated as a substitute for actual medical advice