Sumbulus moschatus: Violent palpitations on slightest exertion, missed and irregular heart beats.
Spartium scoparium: Rapid irregular heart beat, often also missing pulse beats.
- 10 drops in water in acute cases repeat frequently 1/4 to 1 hourly
- In order to achieve cure (long term treatment) 10-15 drops in water 3 times daily before meals
- Acute myocarditis and endocarditis; compare R22
- Myocardial insufficiencies and myocardial degeneration; compare R3
- Angina pectoris: compare R2
- Myocardial infarct: R67 and R55
- In case of a decompensated heart: compare R58
As per The Homœopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States and Indian Drugs and Cosmetics Act, the below medicines being patent can be safely taken for self limiting condition i.e. did not require medical diagnosis, prescription or monitoring and is non toxic. But it cannot be treated as a substitute for actual medical advice