Kalium jodatum: Stimulates potassium absorption, decreases viscosity of blood.
Kalium phosphoricum: Conduction disturbance.
Mesencephalon: Glandular stimulation.
Ren: Hormonal blood pressure regulation.
Tartarus depuratus: Strong diuretic effect.
Valeriana: Calming effect.
- 10 drops 3 times is normally recommended,with as large an amount of water as the kidney can handle.
- 5-10 drops 6 times daily for more severe of chronic cases,supplement diet with potassium rich foods or natural potassium supplements
- In case of nervous heart types use R2 and R66
- with kidney involvement R18 and R27
- with protein clogging of kidney R64
- with impaired circula- tion R63 and R67
- with venous stasis R42 and in case of nervousness use Vita-C15,R22,R36,R47
As per The Homœopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States and Indian Drugs and Cosmetics Act, the below medicines being patent can be safely taken for self limiting condition i.e. did not require medical diagnosis, prescription or monitoring and is non toxic. But it cannot be treated as a substitute for actual medical advice