Dr Reckeweg Germany R70 Neuralgia Drops Homeopathic Medicine 22ml
Neuralgias in various areas. Trigeminal - and facial neuralgia. Neuritis.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
All remedies are homoeopathic to neuralgic pains, particular by appertaining to the cranium.
Cedron: Periodical attacks of pain, often left-sided and supra-orbital.
Colocynthis: Cramping and tearing pains, frequently experienced below the orbit radiating to the eye itself, predominantly left sided.
Kalmia: Sudden sharp pains and burning, often right sided in the supraorbital region.
Verbascum: Infra- and supra-orbital neuralgias, periodicity. Burning pain, paraesthesia and anasthesia as a result of exposure to dry cold weather.
- In severe pain: 10 drops in some water every ¼ to ½ hour. To prevent relapses administer R70 over a long period 10-15 drops in some water before meals 3 times daily
- The following preparations have proved themselves useful to be given in alternation or in addition to
- In the presence of sinusitis alternate R70 with R49, 1-2 hourly
- In occipital- and ciliary neuralgia alternate with R16
- In intercostal neuralgia: compare R60
- In sciatica: compare R71
- In neuralgic-rheumatic pains: additionally R11
- In rheumatism over the shoulder area and the distal parts of the upper limbs - hands: compare R46
- Topically apply additionally Atomare-Beckeron R30, if necessary also Lumbagin R61, rheumatic ointment
As per The Homœopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States and Indian Drugs and Cosmetics Act, the below medicines being patent can be safely taken for self limiting condition i.e. did not require medical diagnosis, prescription or monitoring and is non toxic. But it cannot be treated as a substitute for actual medical advice