Dr Reckeweg Germany R69 Drops for Pain between the Ribs Homeopathic Medicine
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
The individual ingredients are homoeopathic to the symptoms of the intercostal region as follows:
Arsenicum album: Burning pains, ameliorated by warm applications. Midnight aggravations.
Colocynthis: Flashlike neuralgic or neurotic pains. Intercostal pains.
Ranunculus bulbosus: Organotherapeutic relationship to the chest-wall with violent pains. Neuralgic-rheumatic pain associated with restlessness, ameliorated by constant motion.
- Severe pain: 10 to 15 drops in some water in ½ - 1 hourly intervals
- As improvement sets in reduce the frequency to 1-2-3 hourly. To prevent relapsing conditions it is advisable to carry on the medication over a variable period of time: 10-15 drops once daily
- In the presence of Herpes zoster or a previous history of this complaint give additionally R68 in alternation every ½ - 1 - 2 hours.
- Trigeminal- or facial neuralgias: give additionally R70
- In sciatica: compare R71
- In pleurisy: give additionally R24
- In osteo-arthritis of the thoracic vertebrae as the cause of intercostal neuralgia: give additionally R11
- In degenerative discs lesions and osteochondritis: compare R11
- Topically use Atomare-Beckeron R30 or Lumbagin R61
As per The Homœopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States and Indian Drugs and Cosmetics Act, the below medicines being patent can be safely taken for self limiting condition i.e. did not require medical diagnosis, prescription or monitoring and is non toxic. But it cannot be treated as a substitute for actual medical advice