The various ingredients of this combination cover those symptoms characteristically found in the late stages of inflammation within the urogenital tract.
Helonias dioica: Exhaustion, backache, pressure and drawing pains in the kidney area.
Kalium arsenicosum: Chronic nephritis with oedema; heart pathology.
Phosphorus: Weakness, parenchymal degeneration, analysis of urine shows protein and blood and cylindrical casts. Chronic nephritis, almost specific as a kidney remedy.
Plumbum metallicum: Reduced quantity of urine, proteinuria with hypotrophy of kidney.
- 10-15 drops in water three times daily before meals. In the initial phase of therapy repeat more frequently
- Acute and chronic nephritis: compare R1 also R6
- Relapsing kidney complaints yield better if R64, is used in alternation with R1
- In cysto-pyelitis: compare R18 with R1
- In kidney-stones: compare R27 and if necessary R1
- Prostate adenomas associated with cystitis: compare R25
As per The Homœopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States and Indian Drugs and Cosmetics Act, the below medicines being patent can be safely taken for self limiting condition i.e. did not require medical diagnosis, prescription or monitoring and is non toxic. But it cannot be treated as a substitute for actual medical advice