Dr Reckeweg Germany R58 Against Hydrops Homeopathic Medicine Heart Weakness
Muscular weakness of the heart and appearance of hydropsy and oedema of the legs. Hydropsy in the abdomen frequently due to the muscular weakness of the heart. May also be effective in renal oedema.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
The effect of the present remedy manifests as an eliminating stimulation of oedema, appearing in muscular weakness of the heart, in cardiac affections or infectious diseases.
Adonis vernalis: Digitalis alike glycosid reaction without danger of cumulation. Diuretic effect in arrythmia and tachycardia.
Convallaria: Tonic of the heart.
Crataegus: Enlarges the coronary blood-vessels.
Digitalis: Increasing of the muscular strength of the heart.
Helleborus: Reinforcement of the diuretic components.
Scilla: Marked diuretic action. Indicated also in hydrops, exudative (fibrinous) form of pleuritis and arrhythmia absoluta.
As a general effect, an increasing of the muscular strength of the heart and of the blood circulation will be obtained. Through the additional use of Scilla, good results may sometimes be obtained in oedema, due to disturbances in the renal function, in nephritis and renal stoppages. It will be of great importance to reduce the absorption of liquids
- Three times daily 15-20 drops before or after meals. In acute conditions, 6 times daily 20-30 drops in a little water. After improvement, reduce the dose 2-3 times daily 10-15 drops.
- Complementary remedies.
- R2 in all conditions
- R3 in muscular disturbances of the heart and bad conduction
- R12 in high-tension and sclerosis
- R19 or R20 in glandular disturbances, specially at the climacteric age
- R59 in obesity causing overstrain of the cardiac-muscle
- R37 in flatulence (stomach) with gastro-cardiac symptomatic complex
- R40 in diabetes
- In renal oedema: see R64
As per The Homœopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States and Indian Drugs and Cosmetics Act, the below medicines being patent can be safely taken for self limiting condition i.e. did not require medical diagnosis, prescription or monitoring and is non toxic. But it cannot be treated as a substitute for actual medical advice