Dr Reckeweg Germany R44 Drops Homeopathic Medicine Blood Circulation Disorders
Weakness of the conduction and hypotony. Exhaustion of the heart and lassitude ensue.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Crataegus: General tonic of the myocardium.
Laurocerasus: Irritation of the breathing system as a result of its content of prussic acid.
Oleander: Specific action on conduction; raises blood-pressure which it regularizes.
The combined effect of the present remedy already shows after a few days treatment a correction of the venous tension and a regularization of the blood-pressure.
This preparation is ideal for feminine anaemia following upon loss of blood in child-birth, or in cases of low blood pressure following upon infectious illnesses, i.e. influenza, angina etc.; also in general vegetative dystonia coupled with a lowering of blood pressure.
- As prolonged cure: 3 times daily 10-15-20 drops in some water before or after meals.
- In acute cases every 1-2 hours 10-15 drops.
- In case of recurring pains and intermittence of circulatory weakness, 10-15 drops every 5-10 minutes, possibly undiluted or in a little warm water..
- Sleep must be regularized; this is especially imperative with young mothers weakened after childbirth.
- Complementary remedies: R31 and R2.
As per The Homœopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States and Indian Drugs and Cosmetics Act, the below medicines being patent can be safely taken for self limiting condition i.e. did not require medical diagnosis, prescription or monitoring and is non toxic. But it cannot be treated as a substitute for actual medical advice