Staphisagria: Excitation of the nerves and unseemly behaviour in children; ontinual whimpering and moaning.
The action of R35 decreases the pains and inflammation suddenly occuring in various conditions of excitement and frequently preceding illness brought about by a chill, such as bronchitis, eventually also before measles. It is advisable to check the ears at the same time (otitis media).
- The product is almost exclusively used in frequent doses for acute cases. Little children can be given every 5-10 minutes a teaspoonful from a dilution of some 40-50 drops in ½ Cup of water.
- With older children, and in less acute cases 10-15 drops, frequently, in a little water. For aches caused by hollow teeth, introduce a little cotton wool soaked with a little of this product in pure form.
- As complementary products: R34 to improve the productivity of calcium and the development of teeth.
- In delayed teething,including faulty dental development: additionally R34, once or twice a day.
- In neurologic pains: compare R70 and R16.
- If accompanied by influenza: additionally R6.
- In inflammation of the dental root: R35, in alternation with R1 every ½ to 1-2 hours.
- To sedate: additionally or alternately with R14.