100% Pure and Natural Lasa Aromatics Sandalwood Essential Oil – 10 Ml
Sandalwood essential oil comes from the heartwood of the Santalum tree, a heiparasitic evergreen that grows by joining the root system of other trees. Its use dates back over four thousand years, making it one of the oldest known materials used specifically for its exotic scent. It’s used in fragrances, cosmetics, meditative practices, and offers more skin-related benefits by itself than any other essential oil.
1) It’s a powerful fighter of bad bacteria and viruses. Traditionally, it is given as a treatment for the urinary tract and kidneys; aiding sore throat, chest infections, and bronchitis;
2) It’s anti-inflammatory.
3) It’s a natural calmative and relaxation agent. This makes it useful in slowing spasms, stopping cramps, and for treatment of insomnia and anxiety when taken internally. Also, try adding a few drops to your favorite massage oil to increase relaxation and soothe sore muscles.
4) It helps scar tissue heal and fade.
5) Taken internally, it’s a potent tonic that can soothe an upset stomach, help relieve gas, heartburn, or diarrhea, and help calm the entire digestive system.
6) It aids the circulatory system when taken internally, and has been shown to possibly help reduce high blood pressure.
7) It’s an immunological stimulant, and can help reduce swelling in lymph glands when applied topically to the affected area.
8) It’s similar to androsterone and helps stimulate and regulate the reproductive system. For this reason, it has also seen traditional uses as an aphrodisiac.
9) Diluted in water, it’s safe for use around the house (especially in the kitchen) to repel ants and other insects. This makes it an excellent alternative for otherwise poisonous sprays and traps.
10) It’s currently being studied for its possible anti-cancer effects. At least one study, which used a 5% topical solution an hour before sun exposure, has demonstrated a reduction in skin carcinogens from Sandalwood application.
Formulated for use in Vaporisers, pot-pourri, Reed Diffuser and Burners for Home or Office Fragrance.
HOW TO USE:
Bath: 10-15 drops
Inhalant: 3-4 drops in a soft cloth or a handkerchief or in a bowl of hot water.
Compress: 8-10 drops in 250-300 ml of warm water.
Massage Oil: 10-15 drops in 100ml of carrier oil like coconut, jojobs, almond, olive or any othe vegilable oil.
Diffuser: 8-10 drops in a ceramic lamp diffuser add water 3/4 full.
Bedding: 3-5 drops
1 - Essential Oils are for external use only and must be diluted with vegilable oil before applying to the body.
2 - Pregnant women are advised to consult a physician before using any of these oils. Always keep bottle tightly closed to avoid evaporation. Keep these oils our of reach of children.
In the box you will receive selected quantity Of Sandalwood Essential Oil – 10ml.